5 Tips Brides Need For Choosing A Wedding Palette
There are two main types of colors one is Cool and the other is Warm. Cool colors are made up of blues, purples, and green. While warm colors consist of reds, oranges, and yellows.
Take a look at your wedding colors now….. is your main color warm or cool? How about your accent color? How about the season you have choose?
Here Are Your Tips
- Thinking You Have To Have A Set Color: Wrong, your don’t necessary need to have a set color, you may want to use natural linens and wild flowers
- Selecting To Many Colors: I know it’s tough to narrow down colors, we all enjoy them. But try to keep your palette to about 35 colors. This will keep a nice balance
- Forgetting About Classic White: Whites and Creams are always in style. Once you add a touch of light pink or lights of blues and greens you still have an elegant look. I promise, it won’t be boring either.
- Too Many Patterens: Patterns are fun, don’t get me wrong. But when mixing too many, your wedding will look very busy and overdone. Be sure to balance smaller patterns with larger ones. Keep it simple
- Ignoring Your Venue Colors: Before picking out colors and style keep your venue in mind. You don’t want to culturecalash. So try using the vibes from the venue.